Wednesday, April 11, 2012

In 24 short hours our team will be somewhere between Atlanta and Amsterdam, en route to Entebbe.  If the journey so far has been this incredible, I can only imagine what it will be like once we get there.  THANK YOU all who have supported me and this mission from near and from far with kind words, with pictures and letters, with heartfelt donations.  I can't find the words to tell you how that touches my heart. We hear that the Musana team and the kids are getting really excited about our arrival...just to think, there's a kid in an orphanage thousands of miles away who doesn't even know that he's about to change 11 lives forever... 

I'm packed up, prayed up (but don't stop ;)), and pumped up!    I'll update as soon and as often as I can.  Peace and blessings

Ron - we know you're with us in spirit, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment