Saturday, March 10, 2012

I hope this finds you well.  As I have already shared with you, I feel blessed to experience the amazing transformation that Flatirons Community Church (FCC) is bringing to my life.  I was recently selected to be part of an awesome opportunity to travel to Iganga, Uganda with a team from FCC from April 12 through April 24.  Our trip will involve construction and site planning for the Musana Children’s Home, whose mission is to aid development of vulnerable children and orphans in ways that will have lasting impacts for generations to come.  The story of how Musana came to be is awe-inspiring for me, started by the vision, determination, and hard work of three young adults from FCC.   Even more importantly than the construction activities that we will undertake while there, we will continue to foster relationships with the Musana community so that those children know that we care.   I am moved, committed, and impassioned about this unique chance to serve!
But I can’t do this alone – I need your help.  Prayer is the most powerful form of support that anyone could provide for our team and for Musana so please keep us in your thoughts as we embark on this unforgettable journey.  I also ask that you consider providing financial support in whatever capacity that you can to help offset my trip cost.  My goal is to raise at least half of the $2900 trip cost through donations, which are tax deductible and are fully applied to travel, food and shelter expenses for this mission.  But please do not feel obligated to give…I know unconditionally that you support me and that is immeasurable. 
If you would like to make a donation, please use the link provided here, www.flatironschurch.com/tripdonation and login as a ‘Guest’ to contribute.  Please ensure that you put Judy Coleman in the required Recipient’s Name field.  Again, any support you provide is greatly appreciated.
All donations must be submitted no later than March 31st.  Thank you for helping me reach my goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment